We have repurposed this website for COVID-19 support dedicated to residents of Charlton Hayes, Patchway and Cribbs Causeway. If you need any assistance from Charlton and Cribbs Volunteers Group then please contact us here. In view of current emergencies, Charlton Hayes Parish Campaign has been suspended indefinitely.
Charlton and Cribbs Volunteers Group
We are a team of 73 volunteers based in Charlton & Cribbs ward of South Gloucestershire. We call ourselves Charlton & Cribbs Volunteers Groups and we are dedicated to support residents across Charlton Hayes, Patchway and Cribbs Causeway in this difficult time of Covid-19. If you would like to signup as a volunteer then please follow this link.
Problem Statement: The CV19 pandemic is the most serious challenge facing this country since WWII. Many of the challenges faced by community in the Charlton & Cribbs area are specific:
- Our community’s existing structures may be overwhelmed
- Keeping our community informed is harder due to lower than average connectivity in some areas
- Keeping the community supplied will be a challenge, especially once a proportion of our communities are in quarantine
- Transport for medicals reasons will become a
Mission Statement: This Group aims to:
- Inform – Share official advice and information with our community
- Coordinate – The community’s voluntary efforts to support our community
- Supply – Assist in supplying the vulnerable and the quarantined with food
- Work with existing structures
- Community driven
- Apolitical, shares only official policy and advice